Know the details of your account wherever you are:
Via your mobile phone, you can know all the details of your account anytime anywhere, all you have to do is send SMS to 16016 and you will know all you need to.
The Service Features:
- You do not need to personally go to the bank, which will save you a lot of time and money.
- You will have access to the information on your bank account outside office hours (24 hours, seven days a week).
Moby Money services enable you to get the following services:
- You will be notified when your salary is credited to your bank account.
- You can know your current balance.
- You will have access to a mini account statement (the last three transactions of deposit and discount).
- Access to the last three discount transactions.
- Access to the last three deposit transactions.
- You can request to have a check book.
- Access to information on Currency Rates
How to get the service?
Fill in the form to subscribe to the service by visiting the branch you deal with.
The fees on the service:
- Subscription fees for Mobi Money service 24 LBD annually.
- The fees include automatically notifying the subscriber when his salary is credited to his account.
How can I get the service and activate it?
- To make use of the service first you have to register for it at the branch you deal with.
- You can have access for the details and pin numbers via the branch or the website of the service.
- A text message will reach you asking you to enter the number of the contract to activate the service.
- Write a text message including the number and send it to 16016.
- Another text message will notify you that the service is activated, including your pin number.
- When the service is activated, take the following steps:
- Write a new text message that includes one of the steps in the table down below.
- Send the message to 16016.
- Each order will start with “the number of the application*the pin number”.
|The sent message -the number
||The received message
|1* the pin number
||The newest salary after
|2* the pin number
||A statement of the last three transactions
|3* the pin number
||Your current balance
|5* the pin number
||Last three discount transactions
|6* the pin number
||Last three addition transaction
|7* the pin number
|8* the pin number
|9* the pin number
||Application to get a check book
|12* the pin number
||To change your pin number
|Year * Month *22* the pin number
||A statement of the one month only.